Red Hat Satellite
The Red Hat Satellite Server is a scalable system management solution. It enables the deployment and management of a Red Hat infrastructure in a physical or virtual cloud environment.
The Red Hat Satellite Server allows you to plan and manage the content lifecycle and configuration of Capsule servers and hosts via GUI, CLI, or API. The systems are connected using Smart Management.
The Satellite Server allows you to configure, deploy, update, and maintain your Red Hat systems with high efficiency.
Through consistent automation...
... operating costs are reduced and a fast response to a wide range of business requirements is possible.
The centralized console provides a single location to perform all tasks such as provisioning, configuration and updating of managed systems. In addition, with a built-in reporting engine, Red Hat Satellite simplifies the mapping of registered systems through transparency of subscription usage.
The Capsule Server mirrors the contents of the Satellite Server to store them in different geographic locations. This allows host systems to obtain content and configurations from the Capsule Servers at their location rather than from the central Satellite Server.
Red Hat Satellite allows you to manage the lifecycle of the following servers:
- Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV)
- Directory server
- Certificate system
- OpenShift Container Platform
- and any other software available in RPM format
We would be pleased to show you additional advantages and different application possibilities of Smart Management in a personal conversation.
Get in contact with us!
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Odoo Developer Internship (m/f/d) - Chambéry
- Java Developer Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris/Chambéry
- Odoo Developer (m/f/d) - Olten/Zurich/Munich
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zürich/Olten
- ERP Project Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten