ERP Consultant (m/f/d)
Our Business Solutions team is looking for an ERP consultant.
We’re Camptocamp, a Swiss service company founded in 2001 and one of Europe’s leading companies in the development and integration of Open Source software.
We have great expertise in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) with Odoo, IT management systems and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Our Business Solutions team is looking for an ERP Consultant.
The Business Solutions team is composed of business experts in the main functional areas as well as competent developers who are involved in the community. We are structured in self-organized, goal-oriented teams. Our motto is "Excellence, together": we aim to work in synergy with our customers, in a spirit of collaboration and quality.
Our ERP is called Odoo. Since 2006, Camptocamp is the first official "Gold" Odoo partner and is strongly involved in the Odoo community, especially through the Odoo Community Association (OCA) of which Camptocamp is a founding and very active member.
Your day as an ERP consultant
This position offers a variety of responsibilities and tasks. You will be the central actor in the implementation of Odoo for our customers and you will interface with our development teams:
- You will support our customers in the implementation of their Odoo ERP solution in the main areas of Supply Chain, eCommerce or Finance.
- You will collect, analyze and write the needs of our customers.
- You configure the ERP to best meet these needs.
- You write specifications for specific developments.
- You test the functionalities and present them to our customers.
- You accompany and train the users.
- You are not afraid to question our customers' requests in order to offer them the best possible solutions.
Your essential skills for success in this role
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in IT, Business or Logistics or a degree deemed equivalent.
- You have between 3 to 5 years experience in ERP systems, including configuration and deployment.
- You are fluent in German.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to federate, lead and structure discussions.
- You are organized, rigorous and you know how to prioritize.
- You are committed to ensuring that each project provides significant added value for our clients while keeping in mind their budget.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team. You are a team player, you have empathy and you care about the team.
- You have a valid work permit for Switzerland.
The icing on the cake
- You are curious, you like to understand how the tool works in detail and test new features.
- You have a good knowledge of logistics, finance or eCommerce or you are willing to learn more.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving work environment.
- A culture of openness, which encourages individual initiative.
- Close-knit, dynamic teams where people play a central role.
- Innovative and formative projects.
- Competitive working conditions.
- Employee benefits, home office allowance, free coffee and beverages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours).
- Legendary joint events - we celebrate our successes!
Start date: immediately or date to be agreed
Location: Zurich or Olten with the possibility of working from home part of the time.
Work rate: we are flexible and you choose between 80% and 100%.
ERP Consultant Olten
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV by email at email@example.com or online using the form below.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Odoo Developer Internship (m/f/d) - Chambéry
- Java Developer Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris/Chambéry
- Odoo Developer (m/f/d) - Olten/Zurich/Munich
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zürich/Olten
- ERP Project Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten