Camptocamp releases GeoMapFish 2.7
With the latest GeoMapFish release, Camptocamp introduces web component technology into one of its signature software products as well as new features that improve the responsiveness, interoperability and usability of the tool.
For the user group, it was important that GeoMapFish could continue to be used and improved during the migration, so Camptocamp decided to take an incremental approach, starting with the introduction of web components architecture in the 2.7 version. By 3.0, the migration should be complete.
New features in GeoMapFish 2.7
The GeoMapFish 2.7 release also contains several new features and improvements, including a first implementation of vector tiles support. Vector tiles use coordinate-based data instead of pixels, which store less information and are therefore quicker to load as well as easier to update in the backend. This means that GeoMapFish maps can be updated faster and more regularly.
Thank you to our client community
Camptocamp would like to thank the users whose support funded this latest GeoMapFish release.
- Bureau Technique Intercommunal
- Camptocamp SA
- City of Lausanne
- City of Nyon
- City of Pully
- City of Vevey
- City of Yverdon
- Federal Office of Topography swisstopo
- Fürstentum Liechtenstein
- HKD Géomatique Vaud SA
- Kanton Schwyz
- KT Basel-Stadt
- La Tour-de-Peilz
- Repubblica e Cantone Ticino
- République et Canton de Neuchâtel
- République et Canton du Jura
- Service intercommunal de gestion
- techplus GmbH
For a more technical description of the GeoMapFish 2.7 version, click here.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Odoo Developer Internship (m/f/d) - Chambéry
- Java Developer Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris/Chambéry
- Odoo Developer (m/f/d) - Olten/Zurich/Munich
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zürich/Olten
- ERP Project Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten