Camptocamp takes over further bee sponsorships
Nane van der Elst
We have taken over another sponsorship for a beehive! For years, Camptocamp has been proudly supporting a beehive at the Savoie Technolac apiary, just a few minutes walk from our office in Chambéry. Our next beehive is now located in Switzerland in the beautiful village of Vallorbe, in the north-west of Lausanne.
For a spoonful of honey a bee travels 3,000 km until it has collected enough nectar. The Camptocamp bees are already on their way, busy with pollinating the flowers and trees in the area.
Our beekeeper has currently quite a lot to do as well. He must prevent the separation of the colonies, needs to remove wild beehives or relocate the bees so that they do not suffer damage or endanger people.
We are always excited to receive news from our beehives. Camptocamp is happy to support the work of the beekeepers, who make an important contribution to the preservation of our ecological balance. By autumn we can proudly collect our own honey from our new beehive in Switzerland.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zurich/Olten
- Odoo Developer Internship (m/f/d) - Chambéry
- Java Developer Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris/Chambéry
- Odoo Developer (m/f/d) - Olten/Zurich/Munich
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zürich/Olten
- ERP Project Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten