With this intensive, 2-day Docker training (Open Source, Linux based), you will understand the concepts related to Docker from development to production.
Summary of this Docker training
Docker is quickly becoming the ultimate tool for DevOps implementation. It allows for both agile and flexible development workflows, as well as streamlined, redundant, dynamic production environments.
This training will cover various sides of using Docker, from development to production. This intensive training is given by an expert, confronted daily with complex IT environments in production at Camptocamp .
Discover also Camptocamp’s published Docker modules here on GitHub.
Dates and locations
- 12th to 13th November 2018 in Lausanne
- 10th to 11th December 2018 in Lausanne, Olten or Chambéry
- 18th to 19th March 2019 in Lausanne, Olten or Chambéry
- 17th to 18th June 2019 in Lausanne, Olten or Chambéry
- Alternatively, private training sessions can also be organized across Europe upon request
Contact and booking
At the end of this Docker training, you will be able to build and deploy Docker images, and set a composition using Docker containers.
Target audience and prerequisites
- Developers, DevOps Engineers, Systems Administrators, Release Managers
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration.
Lecture content/Topics (Camptocamp curriculum)
- Day 1:
- Containers Basics
- Installing Docker
- Running Containers
- Building Images
- Publishing Images
- Ports & hosts
- Day 2:
- Production Challenges
- Service Discovery
- Setting up an example with an orchestrator
- Course Conclusion
- Public training in France or Switzerland: please contact us
- Private training: please contact us