Camptocamp gets the Qualiopi certification
Camptocamp has just successfully obtained the Qualiopi certification, following a rigorous and standardised awarding process.
The "Qualiopi" brand aims to "certify the quality of the process implemented by the providers of actions contributing to the development of skills".
Therefore, it is a recognition of the quality of the process implemented by Camptocamp in the way they manage and organize training requests. This certification is based on an audit carried out by a third party.
Implemented by the law n° 2018-771 on the 5 September 2018 for the freedom to choose one's professional future, the Qualiopi brand aims to ensure the quality of training process and increase the visibility of training offers.
For training organisations such as Camptocamp, this certification will be mandatory from the 1st of January 2022 to "benefit from public or mutualised funds (financing by a skilled operator, by the commission mentioned in Article L. 6323-17-6, by the State, by the regions, by the 'Caisse des dépôts et consignations', and by Pôle emploi or by Agefiph).
The audit process takes into account 7 quality criteria corresponding to 22 indicators. These criteria are :
- Conditions for informing the public about the services offered, the time limits to access them and the results obtained.
- Precise identification of the objectives of the services offered and the adaptation of these services to the beneficiaries, when designing the services.
- Adaptation of the services and the reception, support, follow-up and evaluation methods used to the beneficiaries.
- Suitability of the teaching, technical and supervisory resources for the services provided.
- Qualification and development of the knowledge and skills of the staff responsible for implementing the services.
- The provider's involvement and investment in its professional environment.
- Collection and consideration of feedback and complaints made by the parties involved in the services provided.
Camptocamp is ready to train your teams in 2022 on all topics related to Open Source solutions in Geospatial and Infrastructure. Our 2022 program is available on our training page.
Camptocamp is offering innovative Open Source solutions for the implementation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Management Software for SMEs (ERP Odoo) and IT Infrastructure Management. Further, we are providing our expertise for purchasing and renewing your Subscriptions for various enterprise solutions like Red Hat, Suse or Puppet.
We offer a complete set of services including research and development (R & D Institute certified by the French Ministry of Research), consulting, custom project development, training (training organisation) and support. Camptocamp is a European reference in the field of Open Source Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Our highly qualified and passionate employees and our strong commitment to the "ecosystem" of the Open Source software solutions we use enables Camptocamp to develop individual solutions based on the best and most modern Open Source technologies.
The company relies on highly qualified professionals who are particularly attentive to quality issues and have a perfect command of Open Source solutions. Camptocamp participates in the development of the Open Source Geospatial (OSGeo) components which structure the free software offer of the sector.
«Camptocamp, Innovative Solutions by Open Source Experts!»
For more information,
do not hesitate to get in contact with us!
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Odoo Developer Internship (m/f/d) - Chambéry
- Java Developer Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris/Chambéry
- Odoo Developer (m/f/d) - Olten/Zurich/Munich
- ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Zürich/Olten
- ERP Project Manager (m/f/d) - France
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten