Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d)
Our Infrastructure Solutions team is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for France.
We are Camptocamp, a service company founded in 2001 and one of the leading companies in Europe in the development and integration of Open Source software.
We have great know-how in Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP) with Odoo, IT Management Systems and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Our Infrastructure Solutions team is looking for a Sales Manager for France.
In the Infrastructure Solutions department, we support our customers in their use of the Cloud so that they get the best out of it. Thanks to our practical experience of the biggest Cloud Providers on the market (AWS, Azure, GCP, OVH, Scaleway, etc.), we design tailor-made infrastructures for our customers' needs. Our engineers, experienced and accustomed to the constraints of production, know how to build and above all maintain these architectures. We are convinced that quality BUILD can only be achieved through RUN experience.
Your day as a Sales Manager France
As Sales Manager in the Infrastructure Solutions department, you'll have plenty of scope to develop the French market. It will be up to you to define your action plans and strategies in line with the objectives assigned to you.
Your tasks will focus on three main areas:
1. Define and implement a commercial strategy for the department
- Thanks to your excellent knowledge of the French market, you will help us build a coherent service offering based on our area of expertise and our working methods.
- You will be involved in developing and improving our sales pitches and pricing model.
- Finally, you will be responsible for analysing the market and to identify new growth opportunities.
2. Find new opportunities
- You will choose the right methods for generating new leads, qualifying them and converting them (outbound).
- You will monitor the market to identify opportunities in the public and private sectors.
- Finally, in the company of our engineers, you will take part in various events and trade fairs to develop your professional network and discover new players.
3. Managing the sales process, from opportunity to contract signature
- Working with our technical teams, you will be responsible for understanding the business challenges of prospective customers, drafting sales proposals and responding to public invitations to tender.
- Finally, you will cost and defend the sales proposals with the help of our engineers on the technical side.
Your essential skills to succeed in this role
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position as a sales representative in a MSP.
- You are a graduate of a leading business or engineering school.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French public procurement markets.
- You are motivated to grow the French market, which is strategic for the company.
- You know how to put yourself in people's shoes and understand their point of view.
- You are able to convince people by being authentic and honest.
- You are a master storyteller and communicator, able to build relationships, present and negotiate with confidence.
- You are a strong problem-solver.
- You're open to the idea of working in remote teams spread across several offices and countries.
- You are fluent in French and you have a good level of professional English (B2 to C1).
The icing on the cake !
If you are comfortable in these areas, it’s a big plus:
- You enjoy learning and seek challenges.
- You speak German.
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving work environment.
- A culture of openness, which encourages individual initiatives.
- Close-knit, dynamic teams where the human factor plays a central role.
- Innovative and creative projects.
- Attractive working conditions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours).
- Legendary joint events - we celebrate our successes!
Location: In our offices in Paris 9th, close to the Garnier Opera. We are open about Hybrid work a few days per week.
Start date: Immediately or by arrangement.
Workload: We are flexible and you can choose between 80% and 100%.
Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online using the form below.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- ERP Consultant Odoo Smartcamp - Zürich/Olten
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten
- ERP pre-sales and Consultant
- Project Manager Geographic Data Infrastructure (GDI) - Chambéry
- ERP Sales Manager - France
- ERP Project Manager - Zurich/Olten