We’re Camptocamp, a Swiss service company founded in 2001 and one of Europe’s leading companies in the development and integration of Open Source software.
We have great expertise in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) with Odoo, IT management systems and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to join our growing corporate marketing and communication team in our office in München or Olten.
Your day as a Marketing Specialist
You are an important member of the marketing team and support it in administrative and operational activities. This includes in particular the following areas of responsibility:
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns of the Camptocamp Group (includes the head office in Switzerland as well as all branches in Switzerland, France and Germany).
- Implementation and controlling of an annual marketing plan
- Responsibility for Camptocamp's website, including the publication of content, and management of SEO and social media profiles in close cooperation with our graphic designer and communication manager
- Responsibility for Google AdWords marketing (budget and activities)
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Organisational tasks in day-to-day business (e.g. research, obtaining quotes, ordering marketing material, media bookings, invoice control, etc.)
- Planning and organisation of customer events and trade show appearances
- Administration of marketing materials and trade fair equipment
- Coordination of marketing activities with vendors such as Red Hat, Suse, Odoo etc.
- Working with internal teams to develop marketing strategies and improve the customer experience
- Collaboration with external agencies.
Your essential skills to succeed in this role:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the IT industry
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and in content creation and in dealing with common social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Xing)
- Knowledge of the use of artificial intelligence in marketing
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, in a team and with commitment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
The icing on the cake:
If you are familiar with these things, it will be a big plus:
- You speak French.
- You like to learn and are looking for challenges.
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. We offer you:
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving working environment.
- A culture of openness that encourages initiative.
- Close-knit, dynamic teams in which the human factor plays a central role.
- Innovative and creative projects.
- Attractive working conditions.
- Employee benefits, home office allowance, free coffee and beverages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours).
- Legendary joint events - we celebrate our successes!
Location: In our new offices in München or in Olten, with the possibility of 50% home office.
Start date: 01.01.2024 or by arrangement.
Workload: We are flexible and you can choose between 60% and 80%.
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online using the form below.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- ERP Consultant Odoo Smartcamp - Zürich/Olten
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten
- ERP pre-sales and Consultant
- Project Manager Geographic Data Infrastructure (GDI) - Chambéry
- ERP Sales Manager - France
- ERP Project Manager - Zurich/Olten