ERP pre-sales and Consultant (m/f/d)
Odoo Smartcamp, the ideal solution for start-ups and small businesses (h/f/d)
We are Camptocamp, a Swiss service company founded in 2001 and one of the leading companies in Europe in the development and integration of Open Source Software.
We have great expertise in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP) with Odoo, IT management systems and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Our Business Solutions team is looking for an ERP pre-sales and consultant for our ERP called Odoo and more specifically for the development of the Odoo Smartcamp solutions in France.
In addition to the "tailor-made project mode" solution, Camptocamp offers a packaged solution according to your needs, Odoo Smartcamp, which is aimed at start-ups & VSEs or retailers who are looking for an online checkout and appointment scheduling system.
Since 2006, Camptocamp is the first official Odoo "Gold" partner and is strongly involved in the community of this solution, in particular through the Odoo Community Association (OCA) of which Camptocamp is a founding and very active member.
The Business Solutions team is composed of business experts in the main functional areas as well as competent developers involved in the community. We are structured in self-organised, goal-oriented teams. Our motto is "Excellence, together": we aim to work in synergy with our customers, in a spirit of collaboration and quality.
Your day as an Odoo pre-sales and consultant
You will be the key player in the pre-sales and implementation of Odoo Smartcamp for our customers in France.
In your pre-sales role (50%) :
- You will collect and analyse our customers' needs in order to make a commercial offer.
- You prepare hard-hitting customer demonstrations
- You take part in marketing actions with the rest of the team
- You will attend events (Odoo Roadshow, IT fairs, etc.) 3-4 times a year in France.
In your role as Consultant (50%) :
- You will support our customers in implementing the Odoo ERP solution
- You configure the ERP to best meet their needs.
- You test the functionalities and present them to our customers.
- You support and train users.
- You're not afraid to question our customers' requirements in order to offer them the best solutions.
Your essential skills for success in this role
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in business, logistics or accounting/controlling (or a degree deemed equivalent).
- You have between 3 and 5 years experience in ERP systems (ideally Odoo), including configuration and deployment.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to bring people together, lead and structure discussions.
- You are organized, rigorous and know how to prioritize.
- You have a strong desire to ensure that each project provides significant added value for our clients while keeping in mind their budget.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team. You are a team player, have empathy and care about the team.
- You have a valid work permit for the EU.
The icing on the cake
If you are comfortable with this, that's a plus:
- You are curious, you like to understand how the tool works in detail and test new features.
- You have a good knowledge of logistics, finance or eCommerce, or you are willing to learn more about these areas.
- You have some knowledge in SQL and Python development language.
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving work environment.
- A culture of openness, which encourages individual initiative.
- Close-knit, dynamic teams where people play a central role.
- Innovative and formative projects.
- Competitive working conditions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours).
- Legendary joint events - we celebrate our successes!
Start date: immediately or by arrangement.
Location: Paris or Chambéry with the possibility of working from home part of the time.
Work rate: we are flexible and you choose between 80% and 100%.
ERP pre-sales and Consultant
Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV by email at email@example.com or online using the form below.
Interested in working in an inspiring environment and joining our motivated and multicultural teams?
- Sales Manager France Infrastructure Solutions (m/f/d) - Paris
- ERP Consultant Odoo Smartcamp - Zürich/Olten
- Marketing Specialist - Munich/Olten
- ERP pre-sales and Consultant
- Project Manager Geographic Data Infrastructure (GDI) - Chambéry
- ERP Sales Manager - France
- ERP Project Manager - Zurich/Olten