Training on Open Source technologies
Camptocamp offers a wide range of courses, constantly updated, on a set of Open Source technologies that our development teams use on a daily basis:
- Geospatial: PostGIS, PostgreSQL, MapServer, GeoServer, Web SIG, MapFish, QGIS, GeoNetwork, OpenLayers, geOrchestra, Talend Open Studio;
- Infrastructure: Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Terraform;
- Business: Odoo.
The training formats we offer are the following:
- Public training: we set a date and a place, then you register for the session (which can therefore gather several participants from different companies/organizations);
- Private training: you decide the date and place. The trainer is dedicated to you all along the training (all participants belong to the same company/organization):
- depending on the training, it is also possible to adapt the curriculum;
- Coaching/Support: you buy a credit of hours (30, 50 or 100h) and you use iton the chosen topic:
- the credits can be used for a punctual request (email, phone, videoconferencing, screen sharing) as well as longer and planned interventions (in your premises or in ours).
The trainings come with a digital and/or paper copy with the content presented and all the information necessary for your progress during and after the session.
For any question, do not hesitate to send us an email.