This session will allow you to acquire the necessary skills for the development of QGIS plugins in Python. It is possible to add an introduction/refresher course in Python for a period of one to two days if necessary.
QGIS is an Open Source desktop GIS which has quickly become a reference over the last few years. It offers developers an API for developing plugins in C + + or Python in order to add business or GIS features while providing generic tools for handling and processing of spatial data.
This training is based on the latest version of QGIS.
- Control the PyQT and PyQGIS APIs
- Be autonomous in creating QGIS plugins
- 2 days
- Developers with knowledge in GIS
- Geomatician with knowledge in development
- Good level in Python
- Good notions in Geomatics
- Good knowledge of QGIS
- Presentation of the architecture of QGIS
- Which development infrastructure use?
- Tools and concept in PyQT
- Examples and resources
- QtDesigner: design interfaces
- concepts of layout, widgets and windows
- concepts of Slots and of signals
- QtLinguist: management of the internationalization
- Integration in QGIS
- docks, menu or toolbar?
- Interaction with QGIS (API)
- presentation of the ‘API
- manipulation of layers: add, select, delete
- management of styles : definition, add, delete
- selection of data
- Creation of a plugin repository
- IETI Consultant
Dates can be scheduled upon request (Lausanne, Paris, Toulouse or Chambéry).
- Upon request
- Tax exempt if training is part of convention