Through this Odoo Sales Training (and CRM), you will get the necessary skills for sales management and all related processes with Odoo, including: Sales, CRM, purchasing, and inventory.
Odoo Sales Training (and CRM): topics
- Ergonomics: navigation, views, creation/deletion/modification of data, filters, combinations;
- CRM: lead management, business portfolio follow-up
- Management of sales and purchases:
- Customers and suppliers;
- Products (sales and purchases);
- Understanding the different types of products;
- Quotes and customer orders;
- Quotation and supplier purchase orders;
- Understanding of the different possible flows for billing and delivery;
- Price lists (sales and purchases);
- Management and monitoring of margins.
- Inventory management:
- Understanding of the stock movements mechanism (double entry);
- Notion of true stock (stock available) and estimated stock (virtual);
- Units of measure (sales, purchases, stocks) ;
- Warehouses and locations;
- Types of locations and channels;
- Logistics (push and pull processes) ;
- Procurement methods: on order (Make to Order) and stock (Make to Stock);
- Supply methods: bought (Buy) or manufactured (Produce);
- Storage strategies, sample (FEFO / FIFO / LIFO) and recovery;
- Minimum and maximum stock rules;
- Using bar-code scanners;
- Dashboards and reporting.
You are a professional dealing with sales, purchased, and/or stocks.
How does it work?
- This Odoo Sales Training (and CRM) is part of a coaching contract (hours pack of 30, 50 or 100 hours);
- Services may be provided on-site, at our premises or remotely (email, phone, video conferencing, screen sharing);
- You can either ask us promptly on request (ticket system) or else prefer planned interventions (ranging from half-day to three days).
- Please contact us