Camptocamp France SAS, Chambéry
18 rue du Lac Saint André – Bâtiment Le Dauphin
73 370 Le Bourget-du-Lac
Tel : +33 4 58 48 20 00
Virtual visit of our offices
Directions to our offices
The headquarters of Camptocamp France SAS are located in Le Bourget du Lac, north of Chambéry on the Savoie Technolac site. Savoie Technolac is located less than an hour from two international airports (Lyon Saint-Exupéry and Geneva-Cointrin) and is adjacent to a national airport.
We of course encourage our visitors to use public transportation to get to our company.
Access by public transport
Our offices are less than 10 minutes by car and 15 minutes by public transport from two TGV stations (Aix-les-Bains and Chambéry) with a very efficient offer with direct TGVs from Paris in less than 3 hours…
- from Chambéry by the STAC (bus), from the city center or the TGV station, take line A direction INSEEC / Savoie Technolac.
Stop: INES Sud. Average travel time: 20 minutes.
- from Aix-les-Bains by ONDEA (Aix les Bains bus network), from the city centeror the TGV station, take line 1 direction Plage du Bourget. Stop : INES Nord. Average travel time: 25 minutes.
Access by car
- from Chambéry, direction Aix les Bains, then Le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance.
- from Lyon, highway A43 direction Chambéry, exit “Chambéry”, straight left, direction le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac, by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance.
- from Geneva, highway A40 direction Chamonix, highway A41 direction Annecy-Grenoble, exit “Chambéry” towards le Bourget-du-Lac / Savoie Technolac, by the RN 504 (national road) to the Savoie Technolac entrance.
From the entrance of Savoie Technolac, follow the main road “Avenue du Lac du Bourget”, then, at the first roundabout (diapason) turn left onto Avenue lac Léman, then continue straight on.
At the second roundabout, turn right onto Avenue du Lac Saint André. Our offices are on the 1st floor of the n the Dauphin building.
Access by bike
From the TGV train station in Chambéry, the VELOSTATION offers a bicycle rental service that allows you to efficiently link train and bicycle transfers to the Savoie Technolac using the cycle path linking Chambéry and Aix-les-Bains. Average travel time: 30 minutes.
- Coordinates: 45.642291, 5.873082
- Calculate the itinerary on Google maps