FOSS4G 2015 in Seoul in coming up!
Camptocamp will give 2 workshops and 2 presentations.
- “Build Your Own Data Portal Using GeoNetwork 3” Sept. 15 AM, Florent Gravin (Camptocamp), Francois Xavier Prunayre (Titellus) and Jeroen Ticheler (Geocat BV)
The workshop will focus on how to implement your own dedicated open source metadata catalog with GeoNetwork. Beyond the basic installation and administration of a single default GeoNetwork instance, participants will learn, during this workshop, to develop and build their customised catalog.
- ”OpenLayers 3”, Sept. 15 AM, Eric Lemoine (Camptocamp) and Tim Schaub (Planet Labs)
OpenLayers 3 is a full featured mapping toolkit for web application development. Version 3 is a complete rewrite of the library with a focus on performance, flexibility, and the latest browser tech. Understanding what’s in the library and how to use it in your applications is key to unlocking its potential. In this workshop, we’ll provide a comprehensive overview of OpenLayers 3.
The workshops detailed description and schedule is available here.
- “OL3-Cesium: 3D for OpenLayers map”, Guillaume Beraudo, Sept. 16, 11:00-11:25
- “geOrchestra, a free, modular and secure SDI”, François Van Der Biest, Florent Gravin and Jesse Eichar, Sept. 16, 16:00-16:25
- “ngeo: a companion library for OpenLayers 3”, Eric Lemoine, Sept. 17, 11:00-11:25
ngeo provides a set of AngularJS « directives » and « services ». With ngeo, Camptocamp targets a library that is very flexible, functionally rich and of high quality.
The presentations preliminary programme is available here.
Looking forward to seeing you at the conferencce!