Specialist in financing the construction and operation of local data centers, Etix Everywhere chose Camptocamp to implement its Odoo ERP project!
Based in Luxembourg with subsidiaries in many countries (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Morocco and the USA), the newly created group plans to continue its international expansion and go from 100 employees to more than 200 by the end of 2017.
Quality manager and ERP project manager at Etix, Emeric Panisset explains why his company has identified Odoo and Camptocamp as the best solution/integrator couple for the project.
Why did you choose Odoo for your ERP project?
Developing clear processes and computerizing them as quickly as possible was quickly identified as a key factor to support our strong growth in a healthy and efficient manner.
The starting point of our ERP project was to identify a software solution that could be both complete, simple to use but also flexible in view of certain business processes specific to our business. We quickly moved to Odoo and its Enterprise edition, with additional features and services compared to the Community edition.
Indeed, Odoo caught our attention given that:
- it’s flexible, both in terms of adaptation to our business processes and in terms of the ease of a progressive deployment;
- it’s simple to use: access 100% web with an ergonomic, universal, fluid and intuitive interface;
- it’s durable and continuous, with regular updates and evolutions: a new version of the solution with a suite of modules always more and more elaborated is available every 18 months on average.
Two other key features of Odoo have also convinced us:
- Overall, the Odoo solution is relatively financially accessible, in line with the financial resources we wanted to allocate to this project in the short and medium term.
- Odoo is built on an Open Source environment, consistent with our values, backed by a real dynamic and structured community and supported by a truly dynamic and structured community.
You came in contact with several Odoo partners as part of your approach and you preferred to be accompanied by Camptocamp, why this choice?
It was clear that our Odoo ERP project would include a number of specific developments; this is why we decided to be accompanied by an integrator. We instinctively turned to Gold Odoo partners. Indeed, it seemed essential to be able to count on a solid company with a history on the software Odoo.
Among the various companies contacted, one of them particularly appealed to us over our successive phases of selection, namely Camptocamp.
With a good reputation and partner Odoo Gold ERP since 2006, Camptocamp had already set up Odoo for groups with a profile similar to ours, in terms of:
- Business expertise (construction industry, sale of recurrent services);
- Number of users (over 100 users) in a multi-currency and multi-company context.
Our first interaction with Camptocamp have also reassured us perfectly on these crucial elements.
For each problem we faced or need we had, we realized the strong analytical and listening skills of both the technical engineers and Odoo consultants.
Their concern for understanding and their experience in similar contexts enabled the Camptocamp teams to challenge us to offer adapted and realistic solutions. This pragmatism and strength convinced us and made us want to entrust our ERP Odoo project to Camptocamp..
What have you particularly appreciated in the commercial approach of Camptocamp?
I would summarize Camptocamp’s business approach in two words: competence and honesty.
Competence, because from our first exchanges with the sales representative, the accuracy of the answers quickly enabled us to better understand the Odoo ERP solution and to project us with this solution. On the other hand, we enjoyed the view to understanding our real needs – even beyond the simple question – to challenge us intelligently and offer the best solutions by limiting specific developments.
Honesty, because we have always seen a clear presentation of the advantages / disadvantages of a particular alternative, this in our real interest.
A relationship of trust has quickly developed between our two companies, supplemented by sharing many common values.
Do you also have an international Odoo multi-company project with +100 users? Do not hesitate to contact our experts now for an analysis of your project and a budget estimate!