FOSSGIS – the Open Source GIS Conference of German-speaking world – takes place this year from March 19 to 21 at the Beuth University of Applied Sciences in Berlin.
The program is varied. Among the presentations, we recommend mainly the following:
- Certainly one of the hottest topics: introduction and overview of the strengths of OpenLayers 3
- The world of 3D is also a boost with the presentation on the different standards and technologies : 3D webservices – where do we stand?
- The concrete development of a 3D Web application is highlighted in the presentation of Brandenburg 3D.
- GeoMapFish (aka MapFish WebGIS) provides a MapFish-based WebGIS thanks to the broad support from users and all the various developments achieved.
- The Cantonal Geoportal of Basel-Land uses GeoMapFish and presents its experience with the geoportal as well as customized plugins.
- Many other presentations on OSM and GIS as well as numerous workshops – it’s worth it to come to Berlin!
In addition, Camptocamp will having a stand during the three days of the conference. Come meet us to talk about all of our other projects!