From 26 to 30 August, the FOSS4G conference will take place in Bucharest, Romania.
Camptocamp, a long-time supporter of the FOSS4G conference, is delighted to provide this year its ongoing support with a silver sponsorship
We are looking forward to attending, in order to meeting, to discuss about your projects, your challenges, and how Open Source geospatial solutions allow your business to be more efficient. It will also be an opportunity for us to present our contributions on various past and future projects.
- OpenLayers 6 – There And Back Again
- GeoMapFish – Project Status
- geOrchestra – INSPIDE SDI
- From paper to pods: Revolutionised fibre planning process at Deutsche Telekom AG with FOSS4G components
- When building, maintaining & continuously improving a SDI isn`t enough: DevOps processes to the rescue
Camptocamp is the main instigator and editor of major Open Source Software such as GeoMapFish, MapFish Print and geOrchestra. In addition, Camptocamp is a top contributor of major Open Source Software such as OpenLayers, GeoNetwork and QGIS.
See you from 26 to 30 August in Bucharest!
For more information and the complete programme, please visit this page.