Through this Odoo technical expertise training, you will be able to:
- administer an Odoo server and maintain an Odoo server by integrating the best practices, including the Odoo framework;
- modify existing Odoo modules: creation of new entry fields, modification of views and processes, design of wizards and reports;
- create new Odoo modules in order to cover specific needs out of the standard functional features of Odoo.
Odoo Technical Expertise training: Themes
- installation of Odoo, installation and basic configuration of PostgreSQL;
- theoretical introduction to the structure of a module and to the Odoo
- introduction to Git, GitHub and Travis ;
- Presentation of essential concepts of the Odoo framework:
- models and relations;
- menus and views (Form, List, Search, Kanban);
- widgets, dynamic views, buttons and wizards;
- workflows and actions;
- access rights and security rules;
- dynamic functional fields;
- API : onchange, query, CRUD;
- OpenObject Model Inheritance: single inheritance, polymorphic inheritance.
You are an IT manager, developer and/or ERP project manager. In addition, you have a basic user knowledge of Odoo, a good knowledge of object-oriented computer programming (ideally Python), good knowledge of the Linux operating system and , ideally, experience with Git or other software version management system such as CVS (Concurrent Versions system).
intervention of our experts
- This training is part of a coaching contract (hours pack of 30, 50 or 100 hours);
- Services may be provided on-site, at our premises or remotely (email, phone, video conferencing, screen sharing);
- You can either ask us promptly on request (ticket system) or else prefer planned interventions (ranging from half-day to three days).
- Please contact us.