Through this Odoo Accounting Training, you will get the necessary bases of accounting and associated processes with Odoo (including invoicing, reminders, bank statement, reconciliation, exercise period opening/closing, VAT, multi-company accounting, multi-currency accounting, and cost/analytical accounting).
Odoo Accounting Training: topics
- Ergonomics: navigation, views, data creation/deletion/modification, filters, combinations;
- Setting up accounting and journals;
- Invoicing and monitoring of customers and suppliers;
- Management of VAT and other taxes;
- SEPA payments to suppliers, DTA (Switzerland);
- Bank statement: file import, validation, accounting entries;
- Accounting entries: validation, reversal;
- Accounting exercises and periods: creation, validation, closing (particularly the automation of calculation of change reserves and cut-off adjustments);
- Manual lettering, automated lettering;
- Dashboards, financial reporting, benchmarking, centralized accounts, on-the-fly calculation of initial balances, analysis of accounts clearance, list of open invoices;
- International, multi-currency, multi-company, consolidation ;
- Cost accounting (analytical).
You are a professional involved in accounting.
How does it work?
- This Odoo Accounting Training is part of a coaching contract (hours pack of 30, 50 or 100 hours);
- Services may be provided on-site, at our premises or remotely (email, phone, video conferencing, screen sharing);
- You can either ask us promptly on request (ticket system) or else prefer planned interventions (ranging from half-day to three days).
- Please contact us.