Camptocamp’s contributions at FOSS4G, the global conference focused on Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial and organized by OSGeo, will be the following:
- MapFish in Production
- FOSS4G routing with pgRouting tools, OpenStreetMap road data and GeoExt (in collaboration with Georepublic)
- OpenLayers Mobile
- Build your own Open Source virtual globe with the OpenWebGlobe SDK
- Where OpenERP meets OSGeo
- MapFish Project: Status and Good Practices
- The Intersection of Geospatial and Business Intelligence
Our Geospatial solutions team is looking forward to meeting you at this event!
Camptocamp will also participate to the Code Sprint on saturday, september 16. The code sprint is an opportunity for developers to get together and work on projects face to face.
The list of our contributions is available here.