- Adds check on important fields, such as: account code must be unique per company account, can not enter null value in the invoice factor if a project defines one, etc…
- Improves some views, such as: move line entry, supplier invoices, etc…
- Adds useful menus, such as: All supplier invoices, All payment order, etc…
- Improves a number of wizards, such as: payment order and chart of account
- Adds "required = True" on important field in the environment of a services company which will use OpenERP to manage its projects.
- Avoids duplication problems of analytic accounts
- Prints CRM cases listings, sorts by type, date, subject, etc…
- Improves the expenses form view by adding the "Expense" field of the product category
- Adds useful menus: My paid expenses, My refused expenses, etc..
- Improves workflow by adding a "Set to draft" node
- Adds tests and constraints : avoids overlaps, avoids wrong interval according to company’s settings, etc…
- Adds a report allowing to print payment orders
- Adds a set of advanced wizards to manage invoicing based on analytic lines (mostly used by services company): Associate/dissociate analytic lines to an invoice, Create blank invoice, Get all analytic lines recursively from an account
- Indicator report: allows to print an analytic account with all related invoices and indicators, including down payments
- Allows to print an analytic chart of accounts
- Improves greatly the refund invoice wizard, allowing to modify, cancel or recreate a wrong open invoice even if its status is "paid" or "reconciled"
- Synchronizes translations with new terms, sets a default translation which allows modifications from the "All terms" menu
- Safe mode available, existing translations will not be overridden if active
- Adds a special view and report on products, allowing the management of stocks depreciation, based on the last 12/24 months’ input/output.
We hope you will greatly benefit from those contributions. Camptocamp can provide support on the use and/or implementation of these modules. If needed, please contact us by email.