As front-end developer, you are interested in geospatial Open Source technologies and you are strongly motivated to develop innovative desktop and mobile GIS solutions for our customers. You have excellent knowledge in JS frameworks (Angular, Bootstrap, etc). Ideally, you have experience in WebGIS programming and have webmapping notions (OpenLayers).
Outgoing, you are able to work in a team and understand clients’ needs.
- Deployment and extension of front-end solutions based on OpenLayers
- Development of new core modules
- Maintenance of applications
- Web development for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of associated eco-systems (OpenLayers, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Experience in OSGeo stack and OGC standards a plus
- Knowledge of Linux, a plus
- Strong interest in Open Source
- Computer engineering diploma
- Languages: French or English (written and spoken), German a plus
- Independent, motivated and responsible
ASAP or to be discussed
- Le-Bourget-Du-Lac, France or
- Location to be agreed upon
Please send your application including a motivation letter, CV, copies of diplomas, work certificates and references by email (email@example.com).